Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website. In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, this Website has been designed to be a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors.
Important Update about COVID-19
We are open
Watler Accounting, as a professional service, is considered an essential service provider. We will continue using the recommended practices now in place to protect our staff and customers.
The practices are:
1) The door will be locked, we ask that all visitors knock or ring the bell. Staff will let you in honoring the designated distancing of 6 feet.
2) Allow for limited interaction as possible. No shaking hands, etc.
3) You can call in advance to make a time to bring your paperwork or to pick up your paperwork.
4) Also you may mail your paperwork into the office or e-mail it to one of the CPAs, upload or email information through our web-site www.watler.com.
Once we have received your tax work we will call you as needed to discuss your information for preparation and completion.
5) The filing and pay dates have been extended to July 15th which means you have plenty of time to come into our office after the crisis has passed and still file your return timely.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your understanding. Your health and the health of our staff is a priority to us.
Clients are welcome to use our secure file share from the button below, to safely upload documents that would normally be delivered in person, should you choose to do so.